Summer Youth Program 2023
rEGISTRATION OPENS AT 8:00 AM ON APRIL 1ST.
Mondays - Fridays,
June 5 - July 14, 9 AM - 3 PM
The Summer Youth Program is a free, fun, and rewarding summer camp for youth ages 6-15. This is a great opportunity for youth to interact and build relationships with others their age. This program is held at various locations throughout Clarksville, making sites more accessible for families within our community. Clarksville Montgomery County School System will provide a brown bag lunch at most of our locations.
A limited number of spaces are available at each site. Once the maximum has been reached, registration for that site will be closed.
We are committed to providing a Summer Youth Program that will:
- Ensure a safe environment. All camp staff are vigilant about where their campers are, what they are doing, and the condition of the equipment and physical space.
- Provide a variety of fun and engaging activities. Camp staff is trained to provide a wide range of games, sports, arts and crafts, field trips, and opportunities to socialize amongst their peers.
- Communicate regularly. Our staff is committed to keeping parents informed about all that happens with their child, both successes and challenges. Staff will remind parents about special days, activities, and field trips via emails, handouts, and/or communication boards.
- Take an interest in their child's success. Our staff is encouraged to develop each individual child and make sure that they offer well-planned and thoughtful activities that build self-esteem, character, and sportsmanship.
- Educate children about healthy choices. This is done through our fitness and nutrition programs and by setting a positive example for children.
Age 6-10 Sites:
- Burt Elementary School
- Liberty Elementary School
- Moore Magnet School
- Rossview Elementary School
Age 11-15 Sites
- Burt Cobb Recreation Center
- Crow Recreation Center
- Kleeman Recreation Center
*Additional Sites may be added as additional facilities become available and staffing permits.